Sunday, September 1, 2013

Monday Post 135b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2854 (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 840m or 43.6kcal XD) but secondly and way more importantly, i'm still owed FIVE MINUTES online after Carol leaves tonight!!!! Righteo, events for today?
~Yay, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-After that, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking up to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-Happy snorings with Daddy Bear resumed, plus two more pot :P trips, until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-When PIG mum came back, I used the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-Breakfast was three yummy weetbix with yummy very thinly sliced banana. I also drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-After breakfast, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but hey, that was expected.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also started today listening to Westlife's 'Greatest hits' album. Anyways, I spent most of this trip with both eyes closed, finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening the eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Hey, Carol should arrive soon, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: