Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Post 159d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4377. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-When Aunty mecky arrived, she immediately served me a banana! Only I waited until i'd finished my writers group homework before going over to the gobbling :P table and eating it.
-Lunch was one yummy can of chunky chicken and sweetcorn soup. Thanks to Aunty Mecky who very lightly buttered one slice of toast for me to enjoy the soup with; my mouth and Era tore that into bite-sized, manageable pieces.
-Afterwards, Aunty mecky took me once to the loo. I asked her please for one mug of water - my second for today that I could hold 'incorrectly', then did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and again having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Back @ the gobbling :P table, I happily continued to read Band-aid For a Broken Leg all the way until almost 2:30pm, when PIG mum came home! As for Aunty Mecky, she did the rubbing for Ela for barely twenty minutes, gave herself the next forty minutes off by going to wash the dishes then just standing there to watch television, then she returned and did the rubbing for Ela for ten more minutes.
-When PIG mum returned, I went once more to the loo, then plopped online.
-@ 4:58pm, when the doorbell rang, I yelled "I'm coming, Carol!" and made my way slowly and safely to the front door, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Only where was Carol? Suddenly, some lady appears and goes, "Oh, hello! I'm from your local real estate, and I just wanted to tell you that we're offering free home inspections! Would you be interested?" I politely decline, close the door, then walk myself slowly and safely back to the computer table.
-Only just when I sit down, the doorbell rings again! *cranky* Couldn't Carol have come like forty-five seconds earlier? Then I wouldn't have had to make the dangerous walk to open the door for her again! ><
-Anyways, a nice hot shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today.
-I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (Carol helps with only my back and Era), mostly cream myself (again, Carol helps only with my back and Era) then mostly rekit myself (Carol helps with only elf's AFO).
-Then I head over to the loo for two tinkles, also softly, slowly but hatefully singing about 1/3 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-Afterwards, I go to wash and dry Era, before Carol Forces me to walk back to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-Thanks to PIG mum who bought me some yummy chicken sushi, but no thanks to her who'd already told Carol I wasn't allowed any soya sauce with it. :o( Anyways, my yummy mug of mint green tea was the last for today I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol massaged Ela for thirty-five minutes, before taking me once more to the loo for two tinkles before I signed her off @ 6pm, saying my thanks and byes.
-I returned briefly online until PIG mum woke from pigland, stumbled downstairs, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-First, she gleefully forced Ela to practise piano. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, coz I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my ability to even play semi-decently.
-Next, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod four laps walking sideways for her.
-After that, she gleefully forced poor Elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch.
-And finally, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, meaning I needed an entire change of clothes afterwards.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, some beef and prolly sth else, but I've forgotten what. XD Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pumpkin soup, before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: writers group! There's homework due!
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ the food court afterwards! I'd really like to try that new double Filet-O-Fish burger, but if PIG mum refuses, i'd be content with a chicken katsudon.
-Do I have a pincushion practice session in the arvo? Dunno.
-And it's Annette coming to supervise my shower in the arvo. Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: