Monday, August 5, 2013

monday post 131c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3964, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.12km or 56.5kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-like almost every night, the moment PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-the first exercise, i didn't really mind her forcing me to do for her: ela practising piano. it just made me kinda sad to realise that before the cruel and unfaithful god so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumour, i wasn't half-bad @ playing piano, only now, it's been forever denied me. :o(
-after that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to side walk two laps along our hallway for her, before she made me practise standing on just elf three times.
-i've forgotten did PIG mum gleefully force poor ela on goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her, but i know she did gleefully force poor elf on a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch, before she gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some yummy beef and yummy chicken.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of dad's surprisingly nice pumpkin soup, then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can brb with my final, final plodding total for monday, final, final events for tuesday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing tuesday!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: