Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday post 155b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for Friday! Em's final, final plodding total now stands at like 1430 or 440m or 22.2kcal more than what I first reported this arvo. Toms will be Tessa's last Saturday with me! I will miss her... anyway, just noting that PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plot at least four laps walking sideways, then gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing call stretch and gleefully FORCED poor em to plot fifteen minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Yesterday, she gleefully FORCED: ( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, tomorrow, it will probably be twenty- five. >< anyway, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!!
Cheers, em. ^^
P.S. I may not be able to post for awhile, something about dad demanding i write lines for him? Dunno, you go figure.
P.P.S almost forgot one more thing: great sleep last night! Nature did not call until6:35am~

No comments: