Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday post 156b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1536 (which digi proudly reports also equals very slightly 440m or very slightly 22.5kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'making music in one accord' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online coz PIG mum's gleefully booting me offline to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her!!! >< righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol didn't arrive until 4:04pm today. when she announced her arrival, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. after i'd let carol in, she explained that she'd been stuck in traffic along logan rd.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO and my shoelaces). then i walked over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing my about 1/4 of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly and hatefully out allowed.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was one yummy mug of mint green tea - my official and last cup for today to hold 'incorrectly' and one delicious pork salad roll that PIG mum had kindly bought for me when she was out with aunty anne earlier today. carol did offer to cut the roll up for me, but i politely declined, wondering where would she have cut it? like, into halves?
-at 5:25pm, carol massaged ela for exactly thirty minutes, painting her sth with mashed potato coloured dots today. after i'd finished my yummy pork salad roll, i happily read "magician's end" for just under twenty minutes.
-before leaving @ 6:04pm, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's having a pot roast for dinner tonight, and will be back on monday.
-well, i've just heard the garage door rise, meaning dearest dad's returned home, so i expect PIG mum'll be tumbling downstairs very shortly.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: