Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday post 134c

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 6673, which digi proudly reports as also equaling 1.99km or 103.9kcal XD and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'prudence'. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When the door bell/someone knocked @ the door around 3:05pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and opened it, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-'twas joshels! he said that pole had asked him to come instead, coz she was busy doing some bible college homework.
-He walked behind me to the sofa, where we started playing Cooking Mama. When Julz arrived, we went to play sport (well, they went to play; I just went to watch) @ Mansfield State High!
-We went in Julz's car; Joshels brought along my picnic chair for me.
-At the high school, Joshels set up my chair for me and Julz walked behind me to it.
-More people started arriving; in total, there were about sixteen people.
-While I obviously was too disabled to participate and play, I took Taco for three long walks! Okay, so his name's actually Toca, but Taco sounds cooler. XD Each time, huge thanks to Joshels who walked behind me. Idiot me fell backwards twice and pitched sideways once, but Joshels caught and steadied me all three times, thanks. :o) So I tugged Taco XD along (not really, the silly bar of fluff kept running in every bloody direction bar forwards! XD), Joshels walked behind me, Julz led the way, and even Josh Cham tagged along for the last hike!
-When someone decided to call it a day, Julz walked behind me back to her car and Joshels lugged my picnic chair along. Back inside the car, I was like, "Sorry, I'm really thirsty ... either of you have a drink bottle I can get some water from?" Turns out, neither did, and Joshels asked Julz to drive us to the Warrigal Square Maccas for a drink. "I esnt a mango frappe," he decided. I was like, "Ooh, I've never had one before; can I please try one too?" Julz decided she wanted a fizzy pink Fanta.
-Inside Maccas, I grabbed the Sunday Mail and sat @ a comfy booth seat; Julz and Joshels went to buy our drinks.
-Lol, when Joshels handed my mango frappe over to me, I said thanks and took a huge slurp just as Joshels said, "Be careful you don't get brain freeze." Whoops, too late. XD
-We just drank and yakked away.
-After we'd all finished, Julz walked behind me back to her car and tootled me home.
-Dad met us @ the garage, and offered to show them his vegie garden, so while they were given a tour, I took myself once to the loo then walked myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-Alas, right after I returned online, PIG mum tumbled downstairs and immediately ordered that I shower, poor Ela. :o( Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to scrub various body parts like SIXTY times! Also, she gleefully restricted me to just washing each part fifteen times each today, meaning I don't really feel very clean, but that's okay, tomorrow I can return to my usual twenty-five times.
-After drying and rekitting myself (PIG mum only helped with elf's AFO and my shoelaces), PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where dearest dad was still cooking dinner.
-So I happily read Magician's End for about fifteen minutes, starting from page 400 @ 7pm.
-Dinner tonight: The yummy rice, lotsa PIG mum's home-grown vegetables, @ least one big chunk of sweet carrot, one spoonful of baked beans and three little pieces of soup pork.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of yellow-ish soup and then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online before heading upstairs to watch the X Factor. Think dearest dad's watching some soccer downstairs.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: