Thursday, August 1, 2013

thursday post 153d

good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3769, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.8845km or sth rather over 42.8kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 6:55pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-smart PIG mum immediately tumbled downstairs when dearest dad returned home. XD
-immediately and gleefully forcing me offline, she:
-gleefully forced mostly ela on 25-35+ minutes of stupid exercises for her, then
-gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch and
-gleefully FORCED :( me to plod fifteen minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-then she got me changed, coz dad was taking us out for dinner!
-but only to the garbo food court. XD perhaps we'll have a proper dinner out @ some restaurant (IKEA doesn't count as a restaurant, no matter what it calls itself! XD)
-we bought the four boxes for ten bucks from that italian place beside maccas. yummy fettucine cabonara, one BBQ chicken wing, some beef and rice. we all just drank water.
-then we bumped into carmen! so dad gave her a lift home.
-back home myself, i took myself once more to the loo then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: late morning UQ physio with kate.
-fingers crossed i can get some lunch from naz afterwards!
-aunty lucia's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo around 4pm.
-and @ night, PIG mum will drive me to FX! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: