Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Post 134d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @4682. Sorry, Digi's idiot owner forgot to close him before she went to the loo, meaning he didn't record anything, but hopefully he'll return toms with a new count. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9:05pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><" But look on the bright side, maybe he'll feed me some banana again! XD
-Fingers crossed I can get lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards! Suddenly, I'm craving for the charsiu omelette with rice. XD
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm, then taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards! I'm Table Topics Master! The theme's 'comedy'; I'm thinking of choosing five random members, ask them to don an item of clothing (I'll bring along my jerseys, what else ...?) then asking them random questions! I'm just waiting for the okay from Sharon (our Toastmaster), though ... oh, and fingers crossed I can get some dinner from Maccas afterwards!
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
-P.S. Digi may not have recorded anything, but for Monday Post 134c, I was @ 990m! Surely, I've passed the 1km mark today! XD

No comments: