Thursday, August 15, 2013

thursday post 155b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 1697 (digi proudly reports that 1697 steps also equals 0.5km or 25.6kcal. XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'eagle-men.' righteo, continuing events for today?
-when carol announced her arrival just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. when carol rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning digi onto my pants for me.
-carol and i held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: