Wednesday, August 7, 2013

wednesday post 154b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @1617, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 470m or 24,1kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'living in the blessed now'.
-when carol  arrived @ 4:07pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let carol in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly dried myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself 9carol helped only with elf's AFO0. Then i headed over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing 40% of my second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was my yummy custard hot cake plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, carol massaged ela for twenty minutes, painting her fish colour with chip dot colours today. actually, that's what she's having for dinner tonight, methinks.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on monday.
-me, i'm off to check out ekka showbags! fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: