Tuesday, August 20, 2013

tuesday post 133d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5241. digi's final, final report for tuesday: 5241 steps also equals more than 1.43km or sth over 73.2kcal. XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come mind me from 11:30am till 2:30pm
-and carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-best of all, it's dessert night toms night! actually, coz i'm hitting garbo toms thursday night, must try asking PIG mum again could i please postpone my ice cream to have with carol on thursday when we hit garbo together! she refused last time, but better luck this time!
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: