Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday post 134b

Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3219, which Digi proudly reports also equals very slightly over 940m or very slightly over exactly forty-nine kcal. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When Carol announced her arrival two/three minutes before 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Joni's devotional topic's 'A Heart of Silver', BTW
-sO A NICE HOT SHOWER FOR ME - i WASHED AND RINSED MY OWN HAIR TODAY. i MUST SAY THAT i GREATLY ENJOYED BEING ABLE TO WASH EACH BODY TWENTY-FIVE TIMES WITHOUT INTERRUPT - sorry, shrieking! >< - ion; carol sits on the side but doesn't look @ me while i wash myself.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol only helped with my back and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped only with elf's AFO).
-Then, I walked over to the toilet, asked Carol please for one mug of water - my second one for today that I could hold 'incorrectly' - and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and asking Percy the saint/angel to please help me to get through the rest of Monday okay/
-Afterwards, Carol came back and helped me with my shoelaces, then I walked over to wash and dry Era, before Carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea.
-I enjoyed one yummy inari and drank one mug of yummy mint green tea, my third and final mug for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol massaged Ela for precisely thirty minutes, painting her roast beef with gravy dots today. Yup, that's what she's having for dinner.
-Argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< Fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: