Tuesday, August 6, 2013

tuesday post 131b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2089, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 620m or 31.8kcal. XD only, i'm still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!! >< righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol announced her arrival just after 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'pressing on'.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. when carol rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she put my knickers on and one last when she was repinning digi back onto my pants.
-carol and i held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-my arvo tea was the half packet of chips left over from lunch with one mug of yummy mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'correctly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, carol massaged ela for ONE HOUR! the only down side's that she massages ela so gently, ela can't feel it! XD
-while she massaged, i continued reading our book club novel, reaching page 450 @ 5:40pm. i'm almost finished!
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back on thursday, taking me out for book club @ the logan north library then dinner and dick smith @ garbo afterwards! right now, she's got two homestay boys, both from hong kong. one's called keith and she's making some kinda soup for dinner tonight.
-me, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: