Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Post 135c

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3282, remembering that around 500 of those were plodded last night and secondly, joni's devotional topic's "Guard the Storehouse'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-Afterwards, I went over to wash and dry Era, before i held Rhi's hand and walked out well to the gobbling :P table with her. Thanks to dad who made some ham and eggs and thanks to Rhi who added one slice of cheese for me. I also drank one yummy mug of tea, white and two, holding the mug 'incorrectly'. Rhi was a good girl: she'd brought along her own breakfast! Lol, she must've remembered how I'd scolded her last week for not eating breakfast. XD Actually, she'd brought along Vegemite for her bread! After I told her my funny Vegemite story, she'd laughed and said, "That was like more than twenty years ago. Maybe your tastes have matured now. Why don't I tear you from mine and see how you like it?" i bravely tried ... and it's bearable; hey, perhaps I'm finally becoming more Australian. XD
-Alas, poor Ela didn't get any massage today, because Aunty Ming and Aunty Carol came to teach me translation. After they left, i rang and chatted with Aunty Nga and little Mickey pig for awhile. Reminder to self: when I hit Garbo next week with Annette, must remember to buy Mickey a birthday card; he's turning six soon!
-Before leaving, Rhi took me once more to the loo. She won't come next Saturday, coz we're attending Michael's wedding!
-Lunch was roughly half a bowl of Rhi's fried rice plus one mug of water, another I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum still hadn't returned home from work after I finished lunch, but I took myself slowly and safely to the loo once before walking myself slowly and safely online, both times rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Carol had e-mailed earlier, asking to come from 3:45pm till 5:45pm coz she was going to some jazz club with her friend for dinner tonight. When she announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-Dried, creamed and rekitted, Carol and I walked out to the gobbling :P table together.
-Lol, I enjoyed my last toastie for arvo tea; come Monday, I'll only get fruit! Poo PIG mum's demand that I lose 10kg for her. Oh, but my yummy mug of mint green tea was the last mug for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-Lol again @ Carol, who brought along her own book to read! And I finished reading Magician's End @ about 5:40pm tonight!
-Before leaving, Carol took me once more to the loo. She's back on Tuesday.
-When Aunty A announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-PIG mum tumbled downstairs soon after that, immediately and gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-After one more toilet trip, dinner was: the yummy rice, lotsa I've forgotten which vegetable, some salmon, some white fish (maybe silver perch), one little slice of soup pork/chicken and one tiny morsel of yummy egg, which I of course saved for last.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of vegetable soup, before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back online.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, final, final events for Saturday plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: