Friday, August 9, 2013

friday post 154

good afternoon! lol, it's actually rather past afternoon, being 5:47pm already, but it's not dark enough to be evening yet! XD anyways, firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2373 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling700m or 35.9kcal XD actually, about 529 of those steps were plodded last night @ book club and garbo); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'audiovisual aids'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "get rid of the clutter'"; fourthly, the spam count for the week's only two, but fifthly and way most importantly, i'm definitely still owed some time online, coz i got on so late! >< anyways, just quickly, last night's and today's events?
-carol came, i had a quick shower and hair dry, then we hit logan north library!
-i'd bought along magician's end to read, so after planting myself happily in the sofa i read for one whole hour softly out aloud, reaching page 150 @ 5:30pm. carol read her own book.
-after amanda opened the book club room door, carol took me once to the loo then left me with all the other ladies that were arriving. thanks to amanda who made me one cup of tea, white and two - my official mug to hold 'incorrectly'- and passed me the bikkie tray. i grabbed one of each: six/seven.
-about thirteen ladies attended last night, but i didn't see stella; wonder where she was?
-afterwards, carol borrowed the new book for me, took me once more to the loo then we hit garbo!
-first yp, i bought a chicken puff from breadtop first. originally, i saw these two really adorable cupcakes, one coconut and the other banana, but carol reminded me that i was only allowed to buy one. :(
-dinner next. i enjoyed my fortnightly KFC, carol just bought herself some yoghurt from boost juice.
-after dinner, we ducked down to dick smiths, where i did my fortnightly update.
-last was a quick stroll (or wheel, for me! XD) then 'twas home time. carol wil be back on saturday.
-as for me, instant bedtime once i got home, after repeating all the usual nightly events.
-today: woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until the noisy rubbish truck arrived @ 6:05am!
-breakfast was half the chicken puff i'd bought last night.
-UQ physio: six laps walking, ela playing piano, twenty sit-to-stands and reaching for era.
-then i saw naz for a spud and pudding milk tea! lol, hannah was minding the counter, when i approached, i asked her, "where's naz? he said he'd save me his biggest spud!" she raised an eyebrow. "did he really?" i laughed then replied, "yes!" she glanced @ the buzzer. "you call him then." pressing the buzzer, naz wandered out, saw me, grinned and said, "yes?" i mock-sulked. "you said you'd call your farmers and get them to send their biggest spud for me, but hannah doesn't believe me!" naz laughed. "oh wait ... hey, i did!" hannah laughed too. XD
-PIG mum just got herself a sushi roll and stole slurps from my yummy pudding milk tea.
-only, back home, she ordered me into bed! *sigh* i complied, having a nice nap, although the phone ringing @ 2:50pm awoke me.
-when aunty lucia came @ 4pm, she rolled me on the shower chair for my shower, but PIG mum demanded i switch back into the one without wheels. :o(
-and the hot water's near-gone! >< one barely lukewarm shower for me - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got very lightly creamed, had another tinkle. when aunty lucia rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's shoelaces and one last when she was repinning digi back onto my pants for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was my other half of the yummy chicken puff i'd bought last night, plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-one more loo trip for me before aunty lucia left.
-i'm going to pole's for small group tonight!
-toms: barbara comes @ 10am, not tess, coz poor tess has fallen ill! >-i think aunty winnie comes @ 1pm? hopefully she'll leave before 2pm so i can spend my most important two hours online!
-carol's coming to supervise my shower
-and dr. dr. tai's coming for dinner toms night to celebrate her birthday! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: