Thursday, August 29, 2013

Friday Post 157

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2794 steps today (which Digi proudly reports as also equalling 830m or 42.5kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'There's nobody Like Him! (5)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's just five but fourthly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm!!anyways, PIG mum's clipping Ela's fingernails now. XD Today, I had UQ physio with Matthew, saw Naz for some fish and chips @ lunch then had pincushion practice, Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower soon and tonight I'm off to Pole's for small group; toms, Rhi comes from 10am till 1pm; two aunties will come teach me Canto translation and Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: