Wednesday, July 31, 2013

thursday post 153b

thirty minutes later, heylo again! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 1650, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 480m or 24.9kcal. XD righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once again this morning around 6:50am. then i spent the ten minutes until 7am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he left for work sometime around 7:45am.
-after dad left, PIG mum was quickly inside my room and poking me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was roughly two yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever. i say roughly, because there was only one piece left inside the box; the rest was just crumbs.
-i also popped all my usual drugs :P and drained one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'. then i continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to garbo for writers group! while she drove, i closed both eyes and finished off my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-there was a parking spot waiting for us @ garbo, yay. :o) PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up to the library, took me once to the loo, then left maybe for a massage?
-as always, group was awesome. :o) today, we critiqued warren's longer story; i also used my sony ericsson brick and updated onto facebook. ;)
-homework for next meeting's sth about winter. PIG mum's already demanded i write about that toastmasters warm-up thing.
-thanks to harry (my si gong! ;) who waited with me until PIG mum came to collect me. PIG mum took me once to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the food court, where for our lunch we shared a single parmy burger, chips and an orange juice! originally, i was hoping for a parmy stacker, but you know how PIG mum's always about restricting me ... hey, no biggie.
-afterwards, when PIG mum tootled us home, i went and did a stinky unspeakable before plopping briefly online.
-only briefly, coz joey came and gave me a pilates session!
-anyways, she's gone now, i'm back online and PIG mum's hit pigland.
-annette comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio with kate.
-fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch, and buy a sushi roll home for arvo tea!
-aunty lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-dunno what's happening toms night, small group/FX, but i've just asked, so hopefully will receive an answer soon~
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: