Tuesday, July 30, 2013

tuesday post 130b

heylo again, good evening and final greeting for tonight! firstly, em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 2384 (digi's final, final report for tonight: 2384 steps also equals 710m or 35.8kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'miracles of the spirit' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after PIG mum boots me off to bed!!! >< argh, the list grows longer every time i go out ... >< anyways, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
-carol came about three/four minutes late and supervised my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to her who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was the second half from my yummy lunch earlier today, plus one mug of mint green tea, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-carol drove me to toastmasters for our speechfest tonight! 'twas great~
-afterwards, i grabbed a happy meal for dinner @ the warrigal square maccas and got my third minion toy! :D
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will spend three hours with me starting from 3:30pm. i'm planning to watch part three of the bible documentary, which PIG mum's kindly taping for me right now! :o)
-carol will come supervise my shower
-and best of all, ice cream night toms night! like i'm always saying, a little's better than none @ all! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: