Sunday, July 28, 2013

sunday post 130b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5337, which means yeah, i'm more than half a normal person today. XD digi proudly reports that 5337 also equals 1.59km or 83.5kcal. XD righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more this morning around 6:20am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happy snorings with daddy bear resumed, until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was my penultimate tiny bowl of yummy coco pops and one full mug of water, which i drank 'incorrectly' whilst the parents were upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
 -after i finished breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and dad tootled us out to church. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, but i also used that short car trip to church to finish my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-at church, PIG mum took me downstairs once to the loo then rocked away for the canto service, leaving me to wait for aunty katherine outside our church library. mikey wandered over and told me that he was currently doing the neurology part of his medicine degree.
-when aunty katherine arrived, i showed her the lion king3 DVD that i'd brought along, but for some reason it gave us this error message and wouldn't play! after trying twice, we instead watched laputa and i learnt lotsa new vocab. actually, aunty katherine also showed off her new ipad mini to me; she'd got it recently for her birthday!
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once again to the loo, i grabbed a lil morning tea then sat down.
-can't remember whi i yakked with during morning tea ... maybe karen? anyways, once the bell rang, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk up into the main hall for service, then left and rocked off for a drink and a gossip with other church aunties.
-yay, i stayed seated for worship again. :o) i sung everything, plus the harmony for two songs, just meant absolutely nothing.
only i'm so MAD with myself!!! >< it wasn't until we were singing my most beloved grandma's favourite hymn, amazing grace, that i suddenly realised that i'd forgotten to commemorate her being in heaven for three years come july 10th! :o( dunno why PIG mum didn't remind me; bet she wouldn't have been as stupid as i was and forget!! ><
-anyways, today liam spoke from some psalm; that's the first time i've seen him this year! oh, and there was holy communion before liam's sermon.
-afterwards, i went to the front to give liam a big hug; PIG mum chucked some cow @ me for not putting enough weight on elf when i was side stepping between the rows of chairs? because of that, she left me to manage for myself in the loo, but i was fine. slowily and steadily, i navigated to the loo, the back of the loo to flush and the tap to wash and dry era, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-afterwards, dad tootled us off to plaza for lunch. understanding that PIG mum would rather disembowel me alive then to let me have any chips for lunch, i'd hoped for a yummy chicken kaarage rice from sushi paradise, but was rather grumpy when PIG mum just bought me six/eight/ten boiled dumplings from lili's. even worse, she wouldn't get me any soya sauce to dip then in, and worst of all, dad nabbed one and only gave me one little hungry jack's chip in return! >< oh, PIG mum and i also shared some apple and carrot/orange juice.
-afterwards, dad tootled us home and i plopped online to await the arrival of joey and kwany!
-only for some reason, joey didn't turn up; mel mel did!
-instead of having drinks @ sakuraya like i'd hoped (ah, maybe next fortnight) we went to 3BALL/3PASS/3whatever it's called now! kwany brought along my picnic chair and there was a long walk to some hall, but mel mel walked behind me all the time.
i saw lotsa people there! big and little chow, pastor chris, peter pie, lotsa people!
-and i thought i'd just sit and spectate, but nope, i got to play too! kwany moved my picnic chair to this ping pong table, then mel mel and i versed him! only i've got apalling hand-eye-co-ordination post brain injury, and when uncle william came and joined us, kwany came to play with me! meaning i (1) hit the ball out, (2) hit the ball into the net or (c) swung but missed the ball entirely, leaving kwany to hit the ball for me after my missed attempt over the net! XD mel mel also took out her frustrations on the ball, smashing several into poor kwany. XD
-once it ended, mel mel walked behind me all the way back to kwany's car. i told him, "ugh, i'm really thirsty, can we please have a quick drink @ sakuraya before going home?" instead, kwany decided we'd just buy two litres of chocolate milk from the warrigal square woolies. going through the self-serve checkout, he even got a fasta pasta cheap docket! but kwany said i could have it, and mel mel put it into my bag for me. :o)
-back home, kwany poured as each two little cups of the chocolate milk; i used that as the cup for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-before they left, i went to the loo once more.
-dearest dad's just finished a phone call to uncle colbert.
-and PIG mum's just tumbled downstairs from pigland.
-fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else toms:
-mid-morning UQ physio session with kate/whatever her name is. XD fingers crossed i can get some yummy lunch somewhere afterwards, and bring back home half for arvo tea with carol, who's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.
-*sigh* and toms arvo i'll guess i'll haveta resume my e-mailing with amee about letting the carer keep the shower head on my back while i wash. don't worry, i'll keep persisting.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'the supreme negative'.

No comments: