Friday, July 26, 2013

Saturday post 130

Good morning and hello from tessa's iPhone! Enjoy the capitalisation at the start of sentences, but ignore the random auto-text. XD Anyways, today I have been hard at work plodding 714steps, keeping in mind that like 500 of those steps were plodded last night. Digi proudly reports that 714 steps also equals 210m or 10.8kcal. XD righteous, let's start off with last noght's events firstgo-after aunty Lucia left, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pig land, gllefully and immediately forcing me offline. So I went to the bathroom once first before letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-after the usual dinner and one more loo trip before dad tootled me off to pole's for small group.
-when we arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely to their table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-last night, jeff was like fifteen minutes late. Pole and Hilda's wouldn't let him into the Kepler residence until he had answered some bible question. XD
-last night, we did another lesson from the gospel of life series. Huge thanks to lama who drew me this really cooll folder with the verse I had shared and minion pictures!! I asked ray, "how does lama know that I like minions?" And ray was like, "em, everyone at church knows you love minions." XD
-while our small group did the study, our parents went out to enjoy a coffee and a gossip together! Thanks to Ben who fed me two yummy Oreo cookies and pole who gave me half a mug of milk before the parents and I went home and I was kicked immediately off to bed, zzz.
-today: I used the pot twice last night and once more around 6:30am. Them I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I would need to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG m and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, daddy bear and I cuddled and snored until PIG mum left for work and hit me with the eye goo. I also used the pot once  more before spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-more happy sleeping a with daddy near follow, plus two more pot trips - hey, some aunty's just arrived, hopefully bbl, else how to see everyone at church toms!
Cheers,
.^^

No comments: