Sunday, July 14, 2013

sunday post 128b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 3726 (remembering that like 1100 of those steps was plodded last night when PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her before booting me to bed; digi's new report: 3726 steps also equals 1.683km or 56.4kcal. XD righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes having to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happiness was falling back asleep with daddy bear before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted. after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one small bowl of yummy coco pops, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i held 'incorrectly' whilst the parents were both upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me through today okay.
-church time, PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the 4WD and dad tootles us off to church. but surprise! how come PIG mum helped me buckle my seatbelt?! anyways, i spend the short car trip finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-at church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to A1, where i went to the loo once before meeting aunty katherine kwong in the church library! it's just this tiny little room with two/three shelves of books.
-aunty katherine selected this DVD of retired tennis star michael chang to watch. lol, i thought aunty winnie had told me last night that we'd be watching cartoons! but doesn't matter, no biggie. aunty katherine also bought an exercise book for me, where i translated english words into canto (using my own weird form of pintin. XD)
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, i grabbed a lil morning tea then sat down. huge thanks to granny wan who sneaked me a round cracker. XD
-when morning tea was over, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into A7/8 (or wherever the little kiddies have their program) and rocked off for a drink and gossip with other church aunties.
-after aunty peggy led some singing and i told my story, we made butterflies with aunty michelle! mine's pretty~
-mel mel kept me company after all the lil kids left until PIG mum came to collect me~
-after one more loo trip, dad tootled us off to maccas for lunch. not food court, coz he was in a hurry to get to baddy afterwards.
-*sigh* still no shake for me. :o( well, i didn't have one all last year either, so if things continue like that, come september, when i hit garbo for my fortnightly trip, i'm getting a shake from michel's patisserie. i may haveta trade my usual two piece feed for something cheaper, but hey. today i had a small juice, a small chicken and mayo burger and about four small wedges. hmm, i think i prefer the chips more.
-afterwards, dad tootled us home and left for baddy. i tootled online until 'twas time for PIG mum to take me back to church for the child safety training thing!
-after taking me once more to the loo when we arrived, she asked aunty winnie please to drop me home afterwards then left.
-today, june sat beside me, but men hua was not here. june teaches sunday school, although i'm not sure which grades.
-aunty winnie handed out pages of information and lollies! i had three coffee lollies (pretty disgusting) and three sweeter ones.
-we also split into groups and discussed scenarios. aunty winnie walked with me to some room for that, aunty uncle ken wan's mum walked back with me.
-when the session ended, mel walked behind me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself. outside, we just sat down and chatted. mel told me that the coming week was the last week of hoidays.
-lol, when aunty winnie left, mel called out "mum!" but she didn't hear and kept walking away! i had to join in, "aunty winnie, don't forget us!!" XD she called back, "i'm just moving the car over!" and when she came over and we got into the car, i was like, "sure. bet you forgot us. but you would've realised once you turned into gaskell street and realised neither i nor your daughter were in the car." XD
-before dropping me home, aunty winnie dropped off aunty alice first @ the runcorn plaza shopping centre,
-i returned online, and PIG mum hit pigstairs for pigland, coz she says she hasn't slept yet.
-dearest dad just got home, he's heading upstairs to shower now.
-as for me, fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio.
-fingers crossed i can get some lunch (udon) at the sushi train afterwards!
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. joni's devotional topic's 'knowing the ending'.. 

No comments: