Wednesday, July 24, 2013

wednesday post 152b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1815 (digi proudly reports that 1815 steps also equals 530m or 27.2kcal XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'be prepared'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol didn't arrive until 4:06pm today. i wasn't worried, coz she'd already warned me two days ago that she's possibly be late, because her bus had to pick up a new kid. when she announced her arrival, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol only helped with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing 1/5 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was my delicious pork salad roll, plus one mug of yummy mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, carol massaged ela for thirty minutes, painting her cheeseburger colour with chip dot colour today.
-at 6pm, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's having some kinda fish for dinner tonight and will be back on monday.
-lol, dearest dad just arrived home from work; PIG mum immediately tumbled downstairs. XD
-argh, and she's immediately forcing me offline to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< well, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: