Monday, July 15, 2013

monday post 128b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2529 (which digi also proudly reports as equalling 750m or 38.2kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol arrived just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let carol in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-gosh, i've missed carol! i gave her a big hug before sitting down and readying myself for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-BTW, joni's devotional topic's 'one in a million'.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with only my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO and both shoelaces). then i went over to the loo for two tinkles, singing 39%of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was the second half of my yummy lunch, plus one mug of yummy lemon green tea, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl! ><
-cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: