Friday, July 26, 2013

friday post 152b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2074. ha, i'm just over two grand. XD digi's new report for friday: 2074 steps also equals 610m or 31.3kcal but i'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online!! >< XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty lucia announced her arrival @ 4:10pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed my own hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia spread aloe vera over my body, and when she rekitted me, i had another tinkle when she helped me put my shirt on, another one when she was doing elf's shoelaces and one final one when she was drying my glasses for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where afternoon tea was my yummy chicken and cream cheese sushi (alas that horrid PIG mum wouldn't gimmee any soya sauce) and one mug of yummy mint green tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-while i ate, aunty lucia regaled PIG mum with the whole sordid tale of how poor matthew (her older son) suddenly got food poisoning so bad he could barely walk and how she herself might be falling down with something nasty.
-one more loo trip for me, before i returned online.
-well, dearest dad's just returned home; i'm expecting PIG mum to tumble downstairs any moment now. XD
-maybe bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: