Sunday, July 14, 2013

monday post 128

good afternoon! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 2259 steps today (which digi proudly reports also equals 670m or exactly thirty-four kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'evict your fears'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once this morning around 7:05am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happiness was falling back asleep before dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work thirty minutes later.
-second happiness was falling back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," @ 8:15am!
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with a wee amount of honey, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drained 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-before leaving for UQ, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but again, i leaned briefly against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wasand dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'duet' album all day, too. as for me, i spent the majority of the trip with both eyes closed and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly left me with some gardening magazine before going back downstairs to pay margit.
-lol, when alison came for me, she said, "how are you doing, em?" only i totally ignored her! she caught on fast, though. "sorry, i mean belinda, how are you?" XD
-physio today: measurements lying on plinth (i haven't grown any longer, those measurements are to see if the botox has had any effect on me. XD) @ least eight minutes tilt table and @ least six laps walking along the hallway. there were also too overseas students! one was from india, the other, south america.
-after physio, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me back to warrigal square. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. then ela had a orning nap, demanding PIG mum order era to hold hands with her. XD
-at warrigal square, PIG mum gleefully FORCED:( me to push a trolley and go around the store, buying groceries for her.
-then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way back to sushi train for lunch. only, there weren't any seats available! so she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to madtongsan for lunch, where i made a beeline for the comfy sofas.
-i got my usual favourite: the cheese pork cutlet with rice; PIG mum got some beef stone pot thing.
-when she tootled us back home, we bumped into dearest dad as he returned to work!
-so one more loo trip for me (needless to say, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, now i have like 1.25hrs time for myself! will try get my naruto fix; for some reason, it hasn't been loading recently ...
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. dunno if i can return online later, coz i'll have already enjoyed the PISSY two hours net time PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to by the time carol arrives @ 4pm and i'm planning to watch that new bible documentary thing @ 9pm tonight, so in case i can't return online, toms:
-late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can have some lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant or dong fong/sunnybank oriental afterwards!
-and annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: