Tuesday, July 16, 2013

tuesday post 128d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 4140, which digi proudly reports also equals 3.615km. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-once i finished tuesday post 128c, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-i'm going to watch that bible documentary @ 9pm! hope it's interesting~
-toms: mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come spend three hours with me from 11:30am till 2:30pm. wonder if i can do my writers group homework before/while she's here ...
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and it's the origin decider toms night! must remember to send uncle colbert a reminder e-mail to attend. XD oh, and it's also dessert night too, awesome! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: