Thursday, July 25, 2013

thursday post 152c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 2768, which digi also proudly reports as also equalling 1.38km or slightly over 36.8kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-so a nice hot shower for me today - i washed and rinsed my own hair. i was particularly upset when annette told me that aimee had specifically rang her last night/this morning, just to tell her that she couldn't hold the shower head over my back and therefore keep me warm while i showered! ><
-anyways, i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO. then i headed over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning briefly against the side rail and hatefully singing about 1/5 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to turn the kettle on and get my yummy arvo tea. much thanks to PIG mum who'd bought me one yummy tuna sushi roll; also thanks to annette who gave me a wee amount of soya sauce. i also made myself one mug of yummy mint green tea, which was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-phew, because i wolfed down my arvo tea and annette cleaned the bathroom really quickly, there was enough time for annette to massage ela for just over thirty minutes.
-before annette left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on saturday, and her family are having rissoles for dinner tonight.
-so i returned happily online, listening to seven's news. when dearest dad returned home, PIG mum immediately flew downstairs. XD
-then she gleefully booted me offline.
-thus followed 30+ minutes of stupid forced exercises for poor ela, followed by a painful standing calf stretch for poor elf and finally culminating with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some king salmon and a yummy little morsel of BBQ chicken, which i saved for last, of course.
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can brb with my final, final plodding total for thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: