Thursday, July 25, 2013

thursday post 152d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3860. digi's final, final report for thursday: steps also equals 1.4km or slightly over 38.2kcal kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after finishing thursday post 152c, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the bathroom and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: late morning UQ physio with kate.
-fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to see naz for some lunch afterwards! hopefully the man remembered to go fishing for me. XD
-aunty lucia comes to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-and i'm off to pole's for small group toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: