Friday, July 12, 2013

friday post 150b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ exactly 2800, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 1/13km or 57.1kcal. XD unfortunately, i'm also still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after i get back home from the movies with dearest dad tonight!!! righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty lucia announced her arrival @ 4:10am, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed my own hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. i had a third tinkle when aunty lucia was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed my yummy chocolate hot cake (in canto 'har siu beng') for arvo tea. PIG mum made me one mug of yummy lemon green tea, which i used as my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving, aunty lucia took me once to the loo.
-and it's decided: while PIG mum's out partying with her workmates tonight, dad and i are going to watch despicable me2 together! lol, it's the first time i've ever seen the same movie twice @ the cinemas.
-toms: tess comes @ 10am for three hours (lynda's already e-mailed me, asking that i look after tess XD) before annette comes @ 4pm to supervise my shower. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: