Sunday, July 21, 2013

sunday post 129

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3899 steps today (although like 1400 of those steps was plodded last night @ like 9:45pm just before PIG mum booted me off to bed; digi proudly reports that 3899 steps also equals 1.8475km or 56.9kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'law and order (1)'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just one but fourthly and most importantly, i'm definitely gonna be owed some time online if PIG mum really insists i shower. >< *sigh* don't worry, i've already apologised to poor ela and thanked her for being such a brave girl for me ... anyways, events for today?
~lol, i almost had a great night's sleep last night! when i used the pot :P, 'twas still pitch black outside, but once i was back in bed and counting myself back to sleep, the sky started lightening! XD
-anyways, returning to sleep after spending several minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored happily until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one wee small bowl of yummy coco pops and one full mug of water, which i held 'incorrectly' and drank from while the parents were upstairs changing, because i knew i wouldn't have another chance to hold another mug without PIG mum today. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and dad tootled us out to church. for some reason, the parents chucked a mini cow @ me, but i recognised that to be an attempt by the cruel and unfaithful god to try and ruin my day, so i just totally ignored him, choosing instead to finish my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-argh, PIG mum's demanding i shower. >< well, just noting that i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: