Tuesday, July 9, 2013

wednesday post 150

good afternoon! lol, this feels like a milestone: wednesday has reached 150 posts! XD anyways, huge thanks to PIG mum who went and bought me a new digi: firstly, i can say that i've been hard @ work plodding 120 steps since 2:30pm (which was just ten minutes ago; digi proudly reports that 120 steps also equals 30m or 1.8kcal XD) and secondly that TWFT topic's 'you owe it to them' but that thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after lisa pear leaves @ 6pm!!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~actually, i'd better narrate quickly, coz it's already almost 3:30pm and i've lots to get through!
-carol lockwood supervised my nice hot shower yesterday arvo - hairwash. also thanks to carol who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid left eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps and one last when she was drying my glasses for me.
-after rinsing under the shower chair for me, carol and i held hands and walked out to the gobbling :P table.
-arvo tea was insubstantial; i also drank one mug of green tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-carol massaged ela for about twenty minutes, until 'twas time to leave for the sebel!
-we made it there in good time; carol took me once to the loo then left.
-last night was awesome! amy gave a super-cool speech; while shauan and i were picked together for dual table topics! he was a travel agent, i wanted a holiday. shaun asked me what my budget was, i said i hadn't any income, but would busk to earn some! after finding out that amy's birthday was sometimes this month, i gave her a silly rendition of the happy birthday song. XD leonard threw me thirty cents! XD
-food was ... greasy. XD i snacked on mini sausage rolls, mini meat pies and mini quiches. chi and some guy also bought me over one chicken skewer each!
-the night ended with everyone nibbling crackers and cheese. carol came to get me and took me once more to the loo before we left. only the idiot boom gates had closed down for the night! irate carol had to get outta and talk over the intercom to someone @ least twice before they kept the boom gate open for us to leave. XD
-meaning we didn't get home till like 10pm! immediate bedtime for me; lucky i had the forethought to get the sebel waiter and waitress to gimme a glass of milk!
-TODAY: UNSURPRISINGLY, AFTER LAST NIGHT'S FESTIVITIES, I HAD AN AWESOME SLEEP LAST NIGHT! woah, sorry, shrieking! ><" nature didn't call till 7:50am and after one pot :P trip i spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-returning to sleep with daddy bear after dearest dad left for work, i slept soundly until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-hey, lisa pear should arrive soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-PIG mum's booked me for a massage with lei shifu.
-then we're meeting mr. hall for lunch @ the coffee club!
-annette's coming to supervise my shower, but best of all: it's book club toms night! :D righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: