Wednesday, July 3, 2013

wednesday post 149d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3643. digi's final, final report for wednesday? 3643 steps also equals 1.2km or 54.6kcal. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-just waiting for PIG mum to plod her own twenty-five minutes, now.
-toms: writers group! :D i can't wait to share with everyone how i met feist! :D
-fingers crossed i can have lunch somewhere yummy but still get back home and be online by 1:55pm for my most precious two hours online, the only time of the day reserved for myself ...
-coz annette's taking me out for my fortnightly trip to garbo toms night! :D
-righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week~
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: