Friday, July 19, 2013

saturday post 129b

heylo again, good afternoon and i'm back on the mainframe! please excuse the lack of capitalisation, but the random auto-text should be history. XD firstly, em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1930, remembering that like 1421 of those steps were plodded last night; digi proudly adds that 1930 steps also equals 570m or 29.5kcal XD; secondly, TWFT topic's 'the answer to your worries'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'a victorious peace' but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after carol lockwood leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, let's continue with last night's events first!
-someone decided we'd all head back to the warrigal square maccas for supper; pole walked behind me back to her car and joey kindly helped me with my seatbelt (i'd tried unsuccessfully for awhile, pretending i could see properly. ><)
-we took the party room! i gave pole my wallet and she kindly came back with a cheeseburger (sans pickles) and small chips for me, plus a small orange juice. originally, i'd asked her please for milk, but there wasn't any/mccafe had already closed for tonight; neither would pole get me a choc shake, like tony was having! >< "he hasn't had dinner yet," pole explained, "whereas you're having supper." third sadness was that pole wouldn't get me a soft serve like lana, ray and jeff were thinking, but i still let her nab two of my chips, after all, she's pole! XD
-afterwards, pole tootled me back home. she's attending some gen12 (or thirteen? XD) conference today~
-repeat the usual nightly events, plus PIG mum chucking some awful cow @ me. don't worry, as much as i'd like to get mad @ her over this, i refuse to, coz i know it's just the cruel and unfaithful god's way of trying to destroy my day. instead, i just sang myself to sleep, zzz.
-sat: awesome, another great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6am, and after a quick pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6:10am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, happy snorings with daddy bear resumed, me waking once more to kiss PIG mum goodbye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work @ 7:30am, before continuing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel for another ten minutes, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-more happy snorings with daddy bear follow, plus one more pot :P trip around 8:25am and after some more snoring, one @ 9:30am. after that, i stay awake until tess arrives like ten minutes early today.
-still, she lets me stay in bed till about 10:30am.
-one more pot :P trip for me, then tess gets me kitted and we walk together over to the bathroom, where i brush my teeth. thanks to tess who's already prepared everything for me; ela also enjoys her once a week reprieve.
-after brushing teeth, i drink one mug of water holding the cup 'incorrectly' then go and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-when that's done, i head over to wash and dry era before tess and i link arms and walk out to the gobbling :P table together.
-thanks to tess who's cooked me some chicken! well, rodel cooked it, but tess brought me some. also thanks to dad who's made some ham and eggs, and tess who adds one slice of cheese for me. then i drink one mug of yummy white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, i blog with tessa's iphone while she massages ela for thirty minutes.
-at midday, she takes me to the loo once, where i sit for the whole five tinkles, while she cooks me some lunch.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i drink one mug of yummy warm milo, my third for today that i can hold 'incorrectly' and have about half a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice, piled high with capsicum. like, yuck. XD
-then, all these aunties come! aunty winnie, aunty carol (i don't really know her), aunty jo wong, aunty shuk lai jie jie and aunty ming! they're come in pairs every saturday and help me learn the act of translation!
-before they left, i went over to the piano and era picked out the tune of some hymn song that aunty jo wanted everyone to learn. then aunty jo/ming helped me once to the loo, where i managed fine by myself.
-carol lockwood should come supervise my shower soon.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-just church, nothing special.
-no wait, the special thing's our fortnightly SHINE meeting! which reminds me, i haven't done my SHINE homework yet! XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: