Friday, July 5, 2013

Saturday post 127

Good morning from my own smartphone!  enjoy  the capital letters at the beginning of sentences and whatnot,  but excuse the random auto text.  XD anyway,  today I have been hard at work plodding 440 steps,  keeping in mind that like 282of those were plodded last night.  Also,  don't ask me why the font has suddenly gone huge!  XD  Aanyways,  let's start off with last night's events first!
-before dad tootled me off to pastor chris' place  ()he and grace live somewhere in springwood,  I think ),  horrid  PIG mum  gleefully forced poor ela on ages of stupid exercises,  then forced poor elf on a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch,  then finally FORCED :()me to plod twenty -five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-After the usual dinner,  iI went quickly online to record down my final,final  plodding total for Friday and one more loo trip beef dad tootled me of to pastor Chris ' place!  only he got lost,  so I rang joshels for directions;  the naughty man answered  ""wei? "" pretending to be Asian!  XD
-So joshels accompanied me down where the guys were playing tennis on the PlayStation although they switched to a racing game before Janice,  Wilfred,  anya and the guy with her arrived
-I went once more to the loo before hiking back upstairs,  where we played cranium!  I teamed with Janice and joshels,  it was great fun!!
-Thanks to Janice and Wilfred who helped me once again to the loo around 9p.m.
-The guy with anya (her hubby? ) dropped me back home.  Chatting with anya on the way home,  I learnt that I was only like ten days older than her! )
-back home,  repeat the usual nightly events,  then zzz~
-today : woohoo,  awesome sleep last night!  nature didn't call until 6:25am,  and after one pot trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint /angel,  asking him to please help me with all the patience,  perseverance,  strength and endurance i'd need to get through today,  giving all the pleasure,  all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and /satisfied.
-After that,  daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum bye and use the pot once more when she left for work around 7:35am.
-Spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat with Percy the saint /angel,  daddy bear and I then cuddle and snore,  mr waking up twice more for the pot before Barbara arrives promptly at 10am.
-Only she doesn't know how to tidy the house like Tessa does!  nope,  I am up and dressed,  have brushed my teeth,  gone to the loo and am outside ready for breakfast by about 10:30!
-for some reason,  dad restricts me to just half a slice of toast with some yummy ham and eggs,  though huge thanks to Barbra who adds half a slice of cheese in for me. My cup of tea,  white sweetened with one teaspoon of sugar,  is the second cup for today that I can hold  'incorrectly '.
-Barbra  has been massaging ela for a good while,  now.  Come midday,  I will use the loo again then ring aunts nga and lai in Hong Kong.
-Fingers crossed I can bbl,  else :
-carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower at 4pm.
-Dr.  Dr.  Tai will come for dinner tonight!
-toms: just church,  nothing special. Well,  the special thing can be that SHINE fellowship will have a home gathering somewhere!  fingers crossed I can go too!
cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: