Friday, July 12, 2013

Saturday post 128

Good morning and hello from tessa's iphone4! Enjoy the capitalisation at the beginning of sentences and whatnot, but ignore the random auto text. XD anyways, today I have been hard at work plodding 1479 steps today, keeping in mind that like 1062 of those steps were plodded last night when horrid PIG mum randomly decided to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Digi proudly reports that 1479 steps also equals 340mor 16.2 kcal XD righteous, events for today?
-yay, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:30am, and after one pot :p trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:40 having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to my PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and or satisfied.
-after kissing PIG mum goodbye and wishing her a safe morning at work, daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the loo once more around 8:45am.
-after tess arrived, dad left to do some work at ronnie Joel jie's place. As for me, I spent another yen minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to helpe have a good day today, before telling tess I was ready to get up at 10:30am.
-one more pot:p trip for two tinkles fore, then tess got me kitted and we walked over to the bathroom together, where I brushed my teeth and drank one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'. Then I went over to the loo for three tinkles, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, tess and I linked arms and walked out to the gobbling :p table together, where tess handede this phone to start playing with while she whipped up some breakfast for me.
-huge thanks to tess who gave me a all half plate of rice with carrots, potatoes and one small chunk of chicken! Also thanks to dad who cooked some yummy ham and eggs and thanks to tess who added half a slice of cheese for me.
-right now, tess is massaging ela and very happily watching the morning show, which is discussing the perfect age to become parents.
-as for me, fingers crossed I can bbl, else -Annette comes to supervise my shower at 4pm.
-aunty a is coming over for dinner tonight.
-toms: just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing can be that I have ya attend this compulsory child safety training thing ... Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch atfoodcourt first!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

-

No comments: