Wednesday, July 17, 2013

thursday post 151

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1701 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 500m or 26.1kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'when you feel down (2)'. righteo, events for today?
~well, considering the mighty maroons' momentous EIGHTH STRAIGHT origin series victory last night, it shouldn't really come as a surprise that i had an awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:45am, and after a quick pot :P trip, 'twas already time for dearest dad to come kiss me goodbye before leaving for work! dad also brought my beloved bear bear to stand on his head with me, celebrating the mighty maroons' victory, but when i asked dad would it really be okay for bear bear to stand on his head like that coz he's a very old bear (turning TWENTY this december!) and i was afraid he'd get dizzy, dad laughed and replied, "nah, he's fine."
-once dearest dad left for work, PIG mum was immediately poking me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i expressed my concern to her that dearest bear bear was getting too hold for mucking around like that; she agreed and moved him back outside.
-one more loo trip for me for three tinkles, PIG mum gets me kitted, then she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk outside to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast is two yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drain holding 'incorrectly' while PIG mum is upstairs changing because i realise i won't get the chance to hold another mug today.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootles me off to garbo for writers group! of course, she gleefully forces poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listen to human nature's 'here and now' all day, too.
-yay, there's a parking spot available for us when we arrive. PIG mum takes me to the loo once, then leaves to go see aunty li for a comfy massage.
-as always, writers group is awesome. :o) my homework gets a few chuckles, with boyd declaring that it was very 'emily'. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum takes me once more to the loo before she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk all the way to food court. i ring dearest dad and remind him please to take PIG mum out for dinner tonight, coz i'm eating out with annette tonight/
-alas, horrid PIG mum restricts me again to only water. :o( well, like i've said, come the last week of september, if she still hasn't lemme drink one yummy choc thickshake made with low-fat milk, i'll buy one for myself when i hit garbo with annette. that'll probably mean i won't have enough money to enjoy my usual two/three (argh, fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme enjoy one meal for myself; she hasn't for @ least the past TWO fortnights ><) piece feed, but i'll check out what else is cheaper on their menu. i think that sweet sesame combo's cheaper? maybe i'll get that with the thickshake.
-when PIG mum tootled us home, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm five times, holding each for a count of five.
-before plopping online just before 2pm, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked percy the saint/angel, please to help me get through the rest of today/tonight okay.
-annette's taking me out to garbo for my fortnightly trip tonight! :D
-toms: late morning UQ physio with alison. i think it's their last day; must remember to ask PIG mum are there any chocolate bars left in the pantry, or will i need to buy some tonight. also must remember to bring my maroons jersey to aidan, order him to wear it and rub it in that his smelly blues lost. :P
-fingers crossed that i can see naz for some lunch afterwards!
-aunty lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm
-and we're meeting @ 6:10pm @ ray's to carpool to some lecture about missionary work! ray says to eat dinner first; also that we may get some supper afterwards.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: