Thursday, July 4, 2013

friday post 149

good afternoon! hmm, okay, did i somehow entirely forget to post yesterday, or did my post somehow get deleted? *shrugs* anyways, firstly, today i've been hard @ work plodding 2135 steps today (which digi proudly reports also equals 720m or 31.9kcal XD); secondly, joni's evotional topic from last night's 'trouble for god?'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'keep your vision alive!'; fourthly, the spam count for the week's twenty-six but fifthly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves around 5pm!!! righteo, let's start off with last night'd events first!
~whoops, i've spent too much time playing bejeweled! XDA it's nearly 3:10pm! XD
-when annette arrived just before 4pm, i took a quick shower, got my hair blown dry then hit garbo!
-again, i read orson scott card's 'shadow puppets', starting from pg. 150 and read happily for ninety minutes. annette read some book called 'house rules' by some famous author.
-at 6:30pm, she took me once to the loo then we enjoyed dinner. my usual for me (even though horrid PIG mum AGAIN demanded i take a slice home instead of letting me enjoy one meal for myself! >< look, i know she's all gung-ho about me dropping 10kg for her, but look, until spring arrives, i'm not interested/don't care! >< while annette enjoyed a chicken kebab and chips from bucking bull, which she kindly shared some with me. :o)
-after dinner, first stop was breadtop, where i found myself the biggest bun available: again, the ham and cheese croissant. PIG mum only lemme buy one AGAIN (her dastardly
 plan to make me lose 10kg for her; again, i'm not interested/don't bloody care until spring comes! ><)
-next was dick smiths for my fortnightly ipad post~
-then we went to the other end of garbo and browsed jayjays, my favourite store. and i even bought myself a pair of shoelaces with smiley faces! annette saw them first, said they'd be good for me coz my current laces are too short to even tie a simple bow and even bought herself a pair! the only thing missing was a nose; like i always say, :) doesn't look right! :o)'s much better. XD
-we both enjoyed the penny pincher sundaes from hungry jacks last night! see, i had my KFC with just an orange juice coz the krusher machine was broken! >< but annette said, "that's okay, you can have a sundae instead." mine was chocolate and annette's was caramel, when i said i'd never tried caramel before, annette uncapped hers, pushed it towards me and said, "here, try some." i did, and while yummy, it's uber-sweet!
-afterwards, we browsed kmart for the teddies. i really like those dream lights, you turn it on @ night and the light shines upwards, catches all the stars cut into its back and so your whole ceiling glows pretty!
-'twas home time after one more loo trip. annette won't come back until next thursday.
-back home, i gave dearest dad the despicable me happy meal box! :D then repeat the usual nightly events, zzz. hmm, better type fast now; it's almost 3:30pm!
-today: yay, great sleep last night! dinner didn't call until 6:35am.
-PIG mum also overslept. XD meaning i only got five more minutes today, and one tinkle :P in the pot.
-after getting me kitted, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the widdlest amout of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.
-before leaving, i went and did a stinky unspeakable.
-once PIG mum reached coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes before ela opened and closed her palm about sixty times, holding each for a count of five.
-one more toilet trip for me when we arrived, then i waited for alison while PIG mum went back downstairs and paid.
-when alison came for me, i (1) apologised for being partially deaf and (2) told her to call me belinda to support poor bec, who's surrounded by a's! like, anson (although the poor guy's gone back to hong kong now), aruna, alison and aidan! bec needed some support, so for that session, i was not emily but belinda. XD
physio today: passive calf stretch, stepping and weight shifting @ parallel bars, four-six laps walking along hallway and lotsa work for ela.alison said they still had two more weeks @ the NAB.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off to see naz for some lunch! although she was horrid, not only taking away @ least half my yummy kebab but also half my corn chips! >< my only consolation was that i drank a yummy jasmine milk tea with pearl, even though PIG mum had to nab a huge slurp.
-after PIG mum tootled us home, i went once to the loo (of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-aunty lucia should come supervise my shower in like fifteen minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-tonight i'm off to pastors chris and grace's place for a workers social!
-toms: barbara comes @ 10am, then carol @ 4pm to supervise my shower. must remember to get her to clean the bathroom.
-at night, dr. dr. tai and (hopefully) aunty a will come for dinner!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: