Saturday, July 27, 2013

saturday post 130d

good evening again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2379, keeping in mind that about 500 of those steps were plodded last night whilst attending small group. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-firstly, digi proudly reports that 2379 steps also equals 1.89km or 32.8kcal. XD
-...god push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). Then i went over to the loo for two more tinkles, also leaning briefly against the side rail and hatefully singing about 1/5 of my shorter second-favourite song softly, closing both eyes for all the important numbers.
-afterwards, annette Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, before she Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my half an arvo toastie and one mug of yummy mint green tea, my last cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-then, thanks to annette who massaged ela for thirty minutes, even though there wasn't really enough time for one that long. she tried taking a page from carol hart's book, though, and painted ela eggplant purple with yellow cheese dots today.
-before leaving, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back on thursday although alas, it's not a shopping night.
-i returned briefly online. when dearest dad returned home, PIG mum immediately tumbled downstairs and gleefully booted me offline.
-so followed a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch for poor elf, followed by PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( poor em to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-however, thanks to PIG mum who randomly walked back with me to the gobbling :P table from the loo, thus freeing me from any danger that the cruel and unfaithful god would push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, one huge chunk of sweet carrot, some king salmon and ... sth else, but i've forgotten what. XD
-dinner was spooned down with a bowl of chinese soup then i walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can brb shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, final, final events for saturday plus what's happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church toms morning!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: