Wednesday, July 24, 2013

thursday post 152

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1051 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 310m or 15.7kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'knowing when to emerge' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after annette leaves tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once around 6:05am this morning. then i spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more. i also asked could dad please take PIG mum and i out to dinner together tonight, coz it's almost the end of july and we've only been out together for dinner together as a family just once, but alas, dad refused coz he says we need to save money. :o(
-anyways, after dad left for work, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking twice more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles then PIG mum got me counted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i drain holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum's upstairs changing. i also continue my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootles me off to chi-link to see shifu lei for a massage. of course, she gleefully forces poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listen to wesylife's 'the love album' all day too. as for me, i spend the trip with both eyes closed, finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-thankfully, there's a car park waiting just outside the entrance for us. PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk into the shop. as i enter, i notice that lei shifu and two other guys having a smoke outside.
-when shifu lei comes inside and says hello, i rouse @ him, "chou yan bu hao. ni yao ting ting ting! (in english: smoking's not good. you need to stop stop stop! hey, i dunno how to say quit in mandarin, ok? XD) lei shifu just laughed, saying, "i know; i'm just accompanying them!" XD
-so a nice comfy - if ouchy! massage for me. as always, i'm super-impressed with PIG mum's mandarin speaking skills! me, i only ask lei how his daughter's doing, then when he spreads some chinese oil over my sore back, muttered, "huh. hen chou." (in canto: very stinky!) XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. she's bought yummy chicken katsudon for our lunch, although she only lets me drink water with it, coz apparently you're supposed to drink water after a massage?
-when joey arrives @ 1:45pm (she was supposed to come @ 1:30, but was busy), i head over and do some pilates with her! today, i sit on a chair and do exercises for era, before finishing with some bridging on the mat.
-after i get back up, i use the loo once more (of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to do everything myself) before walking myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-annette should come supervise my shower in about ten minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio session with kate.
-fingers crossed i can see naz for some lunch afterwards! hopefully he remembered to catch me his biggest fish! XD
-aunty lucia will come supervise my shower around 4am.
-and off to pole's for small group toms night~
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: