Monday, July 8, 2013

monday post 127b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2618 (which digi proudly reports also equals 990m or 39.6kcal XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'a fearless request'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived five minutes late today, but turns out she'd already told amee that. when she announced her arrival, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era, no, wait, she also helped with both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO).
-after going over to the loo for two tinkles, annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen.
-arvo tea was my yummy inari plus one mug of yummy lemon green tea, my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'. annette offered me some soya sauce, but i refused, knowing that PIG mum would murder me very slowly and very painfully if she ever found out. XD
-annette then massaged ela for forty minutes, while i finished the first hunger games book! meaning now i've got three days to start reading magician's end!
-before leaving @ 6:05pm, annette took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's making chicken fried rice for her family's dinner tonight, and will be back from 4pm till 6pm on thursday.
-me, i'm off to continue writing my feist special blog post! fingers crossed i can bbl, coz i'm still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online tonight!!!><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: