Tuesday, July 16, 2013

wednesday post 151

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1623 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 480m or 24.9kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'when you feel down (1)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online tonight after carol leaves @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
~the documentary last night went for two hours! 'twas great; i'll try post up a special blog post on it soon~
-meaning i had an awesome sleep last night, yay! nature didn't call until 7:35am; i first spent ten minutes (until 7:45am) having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after a pot :P trip, i waited until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before returning to sleep with daddy bear, waking up twice more for the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the merest drab of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water, which i'll admit to holding 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me get through today.
-before leaving, i went to the loo once more. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-after gleefully FORCING :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, PIG mum gleefuly FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD, where she tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to human nature's 'here and now' album all day, too. while PIG mum drove, era helped ela stretch for exactly ten minutes.
-physio today: three attempts before staying seated, walking back and forth with ela bent, ela to open door and hold onto the rail to finish.
-PIG mum tootled us home, and i jumped onto the computer to write out my homework for the creative writers group toms morning.
-when aunty mecky arrived, first she served me one yummy, juicy pear.
-lunch was one yummy toasted tuna and onion toasted sandwich, cut into two triangles. huge thanks to aunty mecky who added one slice of cheese in for me. i also drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik holding the mug 'incorrectly', although i was disappointed to taste that aunty mecky had added water to it. :o(
-afterwards, aunty mecky took me once to the loo, where i stayed for the whole five tinkles, also leaning briefly against the side rail again and asking percy the saint/angel to please help me get through the rest of wednesday okay.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i happily read the newest book club novel, while aunty mecky did the rubbing for ela for precisely twenty minutes. then she gave herself the next forty minutes off, although she did come over to scrub aloe vera over my face. finally, she resumed for ten more minutes.
-one more loo trip for me when PIG mum returns, before i plop online.
-well, carol should come supervise my shower in like twenty minutes. thanks to PIG mum who bought me some sushi for arvo tea.
-toms: writers group! i've done my homework, yup~
-fingers crossed i can get some yummy lunch from somewhere (usually a chicken katsudon with rice from hanaichi) and be back online by 1:55pm, coz annette's taking me out for my fortnightly trip to garbo toms night! :D i know i need to buy some more chocolate nesquik, aunty mecky emptied the last of the can into my cup this arvo
-and tonight's the origin decider! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!! :D
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: