Sunday, July 21, 2013

monday post 129

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1744 steps today (which digi proudly reports as also equalling 520m or 26.1kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'law and order (2)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR online after amee leaves from our meeting!!!! righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:35am, and first i just spent the ten minutes till 7:45am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied,coz dad usually leaves for work @ 7:45am. sure enough, dad came to kiss me goodbye right on time, and i used the pot :P once then.
-happiness was being in a light doze when PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes soon after dad left.
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gfleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the merest spoonful of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to physio with my new student, kate! of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and she also chose to listen to some christian music disc by rush of fools, a disc that aunty denise/aunty katherine kuo had given me for my birthday around a few years back. personally, i didn't care; once PIG mum exited our driveway, i closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, I immediately changed the disc to westlife's 'the love album'. PIG mum took me upstairs once to the loo, then kindly left me with the ABC gardening magazine before going back downstairs to pay margit.
-while i waited, i read about roses! but i obviously don't have a red thumb, because i lack any gardening skills whatsoever and i've already forgotten what facts i've learnt. XD
-my new student, kate, came for me. lol, she's twenty-six, just like me, but i have a few months on her. bec taught kate how to walk me holding ela, and physio today was twelve minutes tilt table, ten sit to stands, about six laps walking along hallway and weight shifting @ the parallel bars.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us back to warrigal square. lol, apparently, idiot me forgot to ask her please could we have lunch @ sunnybank oriental/dong fong! XD
-first, i let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through woolies and buy two cartons of milk.
-then we had lunch @ sushi train. i had my favourite udon 'D' - the kaarage udon, while PIG mum got two random plates of sushi. we both drank green tea, i'll admit to holding mine 'incorrectly' and sucking the teabag once. XD
-hey, amee and louise have just arrived, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: