Wednesday, July 3, 2013

wednesday post 149c

good evening again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 3526, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 1.17km or 52.8kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol announced her presence exactly @ 4pm, PIG mum was out tending her vegie patch, so i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let carol in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to carol who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when carol was doing elf's AFO straps and one last one when she was repinning digi back onto my pyjama pants.
-after rinsing once under the showerchair for me, carol and i held hands and i walked out well to the gobbling :P table with her.
-afternoon tea was the yummy pork salad roll that PIG mum had kindly bought me, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'. alas, horrid PIG mum says if carol forgets to gimme green tea instead of white tea and forgets to clean the bathroom again, she'll ring CODA and get them to stop having carol come! >< but she's the one that does every second saturday to give annette a break! ><
-for the third consecutive day, ela enjoyed a one hour long massage! :D it's just a shame that carol lockwood massages ela with even less strength than carol hart. XD ela got painted something like brown with pink spots today, BTW.
-before leaving, carol took me once more to the loo. she's back this saturday, BTW.
-alas, i had almost zero time to return online before horrid PIG mum gleefully booted me offline (see wednesday post 149b).
-first, she gleefully forced mostly poor ela (there was one reaching exercise for era) on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-next, she gleefully forced poor elf to endure a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes.
-finally, she culminated with gleefully FORCING :( poor em to plod MORE THAN twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her! yup, i yelled grumpily when i saw the timer flick to 25:01; 'twas 25:02 before PIG mum reacted to switch it off. >< she assures me that she will keep the time for me, that i don't need to count aloud myself, but i always keep a silent count in case, like today, PIG mum DOESN'T keep her word and i walk longer than the required twenty-five minutes.
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, some tasteless soup beef, some tasty marinated beef, one big chunk of carrot and ... one of eggplant! we usually don't eat it, so i was unfamiliar with it, so i poked it and asked PIG mum, "um... what's that? it looks like a slug." "that," my mother replied with great dignity, "is eggplant." XD
-dinner was spooned down with one bowl of last night's soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plot's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing thursdadding total and final, final events for today, plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing thursday!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: