Sunday, July 21, 2013

monday post 129b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 1785, which digi proudly reports as also equalling 530m or 26.7kcal. XD Righteo, continuing today's events?
-PIG mum tootled me home and i walked myself slowly and safely online after one more loo trip - of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself. even worse, dad randomly chucked some cow @ me! but don't worry, as frustrated about that as i sometimes get, i refuse to get made with my dad over this because i recognise that it's just an attempt by the cruel and unfaithful god to try and destroy my day so i'm just going to rise above his near-overwhelming hatred and just totally ignore him. ha.
-then louise and amee came over for a meeting! thanks muchly to louise who linked arms with me and we walked to the gobbling :P table together.
-*sigh* alas, the clause that the carer can keep the water over my back wasn't added onto the care plan. :o(*doesn't matter, whenever it's not PIG mum supervising my shower and restricting me to only scrubbing each body part only five times, i'll stick with my usual twenty-five times. it'll take longer coz i'll haveta warm up myself again in between scrubbing different areas of my body, but as long as ela gets her thirty minutes of massage, i'm cool.
-the ladies only stayed for about one hour. actually, i was told to keep track of how much longer did this way of warming myself back up take. well, usually my whole showering process takes about thirty-five minutes; i'll look @ the time after i get outta the shower today and see. i wonder, if i take long enough, will amee add back the carer can keep the shower head over my body while i wash?
-yay, now i've got about forty-five minutes for myself. :o) fingers crossed i can bbl, else toms:
-late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< i've more/less resigned myself to the fact that he'll make me stand for the whole thirty minutes; i'm just hoping that i can maintain my balance and won't fall over.
-fingers crossed that i can have lunch @ the calamvale and chinese BBQ restaurant for lunch afterwards, or maybe sunnybank oriental/dong fong!
-carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower afterwards, then taking me to toastmasters! fingers crossed that PIG mum'll lemme buy back a happy meal for dinner afterwards; i hear the minion toys are still on sale!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: