Monday, July 29, 2013

tuesday post 130

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2184 steps today (digi proudly reports that 2184 steps also equals 650m or 32.8kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to graduate with highest honours (2) but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES online online after i get back from toastmasters!!!! >< anyways, events for today?
~woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:35am, but i waited ten minutes before using the pot :P coz i thought dearest dad might leave @ 7:45am. when he didn't, i used the pot :P once, but the most amazing thing was that by the time dad left for work ten minutes later, i'd already fallen back into a light doze!
-oh, while waiting to see if dad would come kiss me goodbye before using the pot :P, i had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-falling asleep with daddy bear and using the pot :P once again later, i happily fell asleep again with daddy bear. waking up sometime around 9am, i counted myself fifteen minutes, then yelled, "ma da! (in canto XD) don't we haveta get up yet?" her hilarious response, "fifteen more minutes." XD
-when PIG mum came fifteen minutes later, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles and she got me kitted, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela) before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. over breakfast, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill for her for twenty-five minutes.
-eep, less than ten minutes left! just quickly, then:
-torture session with vincent the bloody physio
-lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant
-saw fiona from epic. still jobless, but @ least she kept the whole hour appointment and didn't cut it fifteen minutes short like she did last time.
-carol's coming to supervise my shower than taking me to the toastmasters speechfest tonight! fingers crossed i can get some dinner from the maccas drive-thru afterwards!
-toms: another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come mind me for three hours from 11:30am.
-carol will come supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and it's ice cream  night toms night! :D like i keep saying, a lil's better than none @ all! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: