Friday, July 19, 2013

Saturday post 129

Good morning and hello from tessa's iPhone! Enjoy the capitalisation at the beginning of sentences, but excuse the random auto-text. XD anyways, today I have been hard at work plodding 1534 steps today, keeping in mind that like 1406 of those steps were plodded last night. Digi proudly reports that 1534 steps also equals 450m or 23.5kcal. XD righteous, let's start off with last noght's events first!
after dinner (the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and some beef) and one more loo trip (of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked him please to help me have a good night out with the small group), PIG mum tootled me off to ray's place, where we were gonna carpool to the lecture together!
-at ray's place, there was a white plastic chair sitting beside the front door, so I just took a seat and waited for everyone else to arrive. PIG mum stayed with me until nay and Hilda's arrived, then left.
-pole tootled me, joey, mat, maybe someone else and herself off to the Brisbane school of theology, formerly the crossways college, to hear the lecture! Lol, idiot me originally thought we were going to UQ XD
at BST, pole went with me once to the loo then we sat in the second row from the back. Dunno why someone decided to move us all to the third row from the front, but oh we'll.
-pastors Chris and grace and aunty florence chan were here too!
-we started with two worship songs. I was just thankful that I was allowed to stay seated and sang them both, but as usual, meant jack all.
-then the principle of the college introduced the speaker, some pastor doctor guy. He talked from John, went really fast through the scriptures and I learnt a new word: sent mess.
-afterwards, I had a brief chat to aunty Florence, who had actually been at the college all day! She told me that Michael is now studying an undergraduate degree, having completed his first psychology degree
-

No comments: