Wednesday, July 3, 2013

wednesday post 149

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3090 steps today (yay, i'm just over three grand; digi also proudly reports that 3090 steps also equals 1.54km or 41.9kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'unanswered prayer (2)'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P once last night and once again around 6am, before spending ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-more happy snorings with daddy bear resumed, until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work. i also used the pot :P once more.
-soon after dad left, PIG mum was poking me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and got me kitted, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i held 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the camry, where she tootled me off to writers group! of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to brian mcfadden's 'the irish connection' all day, too. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-phew, there was a car park available for us when we arrived. PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left to see aunty li for a comfy massage @ chi-link.
-as always, writers group was awesome. :o) today, we critiqued harry's funny piece called 'light' and, just after the break, i told everyone about how i met feist! originally, i was just telling gabby, but then eileen said, "wait, em, start again, coz i wanna hear too!" then she banged the table and said, "hey everyone, emily met raymond e. feist!" i told my story of how i'd managed to snare myself a seat, then showed the photo i'd taken with feist! harry, my 'si gong' (say that in canto), said, "can i see that please, em?" and i leaned forward and tried to pass the phone to him, only my arm was too short/the table was too wide! "ugh, i can't reach," i grumbled, straining with the effort of trying to reach harry. gabby laughed, took the phone off me, then walked around to haerry and showed him the photo. XD
-next meeting's homework piece: what is love?
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the food court, where she left to buy me a yummy chicken/pork katsudon from hanaichi.
-only, she came back with a despicable me happy meal!!! "thought you'd like this better," she laughed. and the toy was a little one-eyed minion figure!! PIG mum nabbed two chips and she'd got me the chicken wrap instead of the cheeseburger, but hey, i even played with the box (find-a-word, spot the difference and a maze game) and we took it home to show dearest dad tonight! XD
-back home, i let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, before i used the loo once then plopped online, literally five minutes before 2pm.
-actually, fiona from epic rang, asking about my references! i told her that ada lo was just a 'miss', coz fiona had said 'mrs' and goodness knows, aunty a's not married! XD
-annette's taking me out to garbo tonight!! :D
-toms: late morning UQ physio with alison. hmm, i think i'll haveta change my name for that one hour to support poor bec, see, now that poor anson has flown back to hong kong, the three students left are alison, aruna and aidan. poor bec's the only  name starting with 'b' while the other three are all 'a's! oh, i know what i'll do: toms, when i see alison, i'll tell her that for the next hour, my name's belinda. XD
-fingers crossed i can see naz for some yummy lunch afterwards! if he's got any corn chips left, i want a kebab with corn chips, else i'll just have a burger~
-aunty lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm~
-and will bowling happen toms night or not? well, if nothing happens, i think i'll just stay @ home and not attend FX, coz it's specifically for uni-aged people, me thinks.
-anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^


No comments: