Sunday, July 28, 2013

monday post 130

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2114 steps today (which digi proudly reports equals 630m or 31.9kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'how to graduate with highest honours (1)'. righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! i wonder if that had anything to do with the fact that mother randomly chucked an absolute cow @ me before i hit the sack last night? XD anyays, nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happiness was falling back asleep with daddy bear before dearest dad came and kissed me bye before leaving for work @ 7:45am.
-i managed to fall back into a light dose before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay. see, PIG mum obviously rolled outta bed this morning the wrong way; she was helping me with my footwear this morning, and already chucking a cow @ me! >< but don't worry, like i've said before, i understand that it's just the cruel and unfaithful god's way of trying to ruin my day; i just ignored him entirely.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ronan keating's 'duet' album all day, too. as for me, i spent the majority of this car trip with both eyes closed, finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm sixty-five/seventy-five
-at UW, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly left me with some boring gardening magazine and went back downstairs to pay margit.
-kate came for me with a walkbelt, held ela and walked me into the gym.
-physio today: eleven minutes tilt table while both hands did ball work, @ least fifteen sit-to-stands, six laps walking along hallway and work for ela.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled us off to warrigal square. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, then ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. then she took a morning nap, demanding PIG mum order era to hold her while she slept and to wake her up when we arrived @ sushi train. PIG mum just replied, "get em to wake you up." XD
-outside sushi train, we bumped into aunty amy and uncle cecil! poor uncle cecil's feeling sick ... ><
-before lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all through woolies to buy the milk.
-PIG mum just ate sushi, while i enjoyed my usual favourite, the kaarage udon. we both drank green tea; i held mine 'incorrectly' and also sucked the teabag once. XD
-back home, i went once more to the loo (of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before walking myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-lol, i was thinking of doing this course from open colleges about legal studies, but PIG mum says i've gotta do this creative writing one for her instead! dunno why, but oh wells...
-carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-dunno if i'll return online after she leaves (coz i've already exceeded the PISSY two hour time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to), so toms:
-late morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-fingers crossed i can get some yummy lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards!
-carol lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm then taking me out to the toastmasters speechfest! fingers crossed i can get some dinner @ maccas afterwards~
-oh yeah, must remember to ask PIG mum please tape that bible documentary for me!
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: