Thursday, July 18, 2013

Friday post 151

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2999 steps today (i'm serious! XD digi proudly reports that 2999 steps also equals 890m or 45.1kcal XD); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's "the father's answer"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'step out in faith!'; fourthly, the spam count for the week's only two but fifthly and most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after aunty lucia leaves @ 5pm!!!! >< righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
-awesome annette arrived just before 4pm. i played her the 'we are the champions' song full blasy (coz annette's a smelly blue) then had a quick hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with my bra and elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for one quick tinkle, went out to the gobbling :P table to blow dry my hair, then annette and i hit garbo!
-thankfully, there was a parking spot available for us; annette and i held hands and i walked well up to the library with her, where rach met us!
-orson scott card has a new book out! it's called 'earth unaware', it's co-written with some other guy and was only published end-last year!
-so i happily read that for about ninety minutes, before annette and rach came back for me.
-one loo trip, then 'twas dinner time! i'm pissed because the three piece fed promotion has ended; PIG mum only lemme enjoy that two/three times before she demanded i bring one slice home for dad! ><
-rach had salad and annette tried chicken hanaichi rice.
-afterwards, we hit woolies and bought the flossettes. (sp?)
-next stop was breadtop; alas, all the available buns were small! >< i got this teriyaki bacon bun.
-downstairs to dick smiths we headed. after an ipad update, we went along to hungry jacks, where we all enjoyed a penny pincher sundae.
-annette and i browsed kmart for the teddies, she took me once more to the loo, and that was my garbo trip for another fortnight.
-oh, wait! we squeezed in a quick browse @ jay jays~
-back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.
-friday: yay, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call till like 7:45am, and after a quick pot :P trip (actually, i called dearest dad for help, coz PIG mum had forgotten to lock it into place for me, and when i first swung myself over to use it, it went skidding everywhere! >< dad secured it back into place for me, but then i got told off because i didn't do it myself! well, hello, i've never been taught! >< shessh ... anyways, after i used the commode, i had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-happy snorings with daddy bear resumed until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. then PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which i held 'incorrectly' and drained whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing. i also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to human nature's 'here and now' album all day, too. while PIG mum drove, i finished my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then returned downstairs to pay margit
-alison came for me with a walkbelt. physio today: about six laps walking along hallway, passive calf stretch and lotsa work for ela. afterwards, bec shouted me one strawberry with cream, i gave her and alison chocolate then bid all the students bye and good luck with their next placement. alison's going to QE2 outpatients for her next placement.
-after one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to see naz for some lunch. thankfully, there was a parking spot available upstairs and today, i ordered off naz's aunty. alas, today PIG mum restricted me to only half a kebab, but i shared a yummy pudding milk tea with her.
-then, PIG mum tootled me off to see fiona @ epic.
-to be honest, i felt a lil jipped, coz my appointment's meant to last one hour, but she ended the meeting, both PIG mum and i went to the loo once and back into the car, 'twas only 2:52pm! did we even see her for forty-five minutes?? ><
-aunty lucia should come supervise my shower soon~
-tonight, we're going to UQ to hear some lecture about missionaries! oh, "we're" being our small group.
-toms: tessa comes @ 4pm then carol lockwood @ 4pm to supervise my shower. righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^



No comments: