Wednesday, July 31, 2013

wednesday post 153b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ ... guess what, idiot digi won't open for me. XD just continuing today's events, then?
-carol arrived four minutes today, saying there had been congestion along newnham road somewhere.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i rushed and rinsed my own hair today.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'victim or victor'?
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with only elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for two tinkles, also singing 1/5 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-after carol had helped me with my laces (i put the shoes on myself), she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< only i'm still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online!!! >< fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: